i need a "recorder" or auto clicker

upinhead

Beta member
is there any posible way to make an auto clicker or "recorder" program (if you dont know what an auto clicker is its as simple as it sounds clicks automaticaly for you) without downloading anything. last time i downloaded somthing it was a virus

You shouldn't stop downloading stuff because one thing was a Virus; just download it. If you faf about trying to stop Viruses you might as well not bother with the Internet at all.

agreed we all get a virus from time to time its part of using the net as nasty as it is.

Just dont get worked up and think its the end of the world just make sure you have a decent virus package half the free ones on the net are good.

try Avast or AVG

good online scanner is PANDA antivirus.

but what ever you do dont stop using the net because of silly pratts who
have nothing better to do than make a virus.

sad lives they need to get a life.

I have to agree with everything that Compaq said other than the last bit - I don't think they need to get lives.

I think they need to do the opposite! DIE! WHY WON'T THEY JUST DIE!

Re: i need a

upinhead said:
is there any posible way to make an auto clicker or "recorder" program (if you dont know what an auto clicker is its as simple as it sounds clicks automaticaly for you) without downloading anything. last time i downloaded somthing it was a virus
Why not tell us where this evil download site is ?
No when you select a dl you made the choice.Don't you have more intellegence than Auto.?

:D :eek:

Back
Top Bottom