Problems accessing Hotmail through routers!

Rockspyder

Beta member
Ok, here's my dilema. Right now I'm using a GigaFast EE400-R 4-port Ethernet router. My problem being that I can get to hotmail.com, but once I type in my username and password it won't take me to my actual mail box, it just eventually times out. I also have a problem with mail.yahoo.com, but after I type in my username and password, it takes me to my mailbox. It just doesn't let me go to my Inbox, Bulk Mail, or my folders or anywhere else for that matter. I've tried changing MTU parameters on the router: doesn't work. I've tried to contact GigaFast tech support but that did about as much good for my problem as me throwing myself off of a cliff woud do for my health. So any info anyone can provide me with will be greatly appreciated. Thx

-Spyder

im have the same, cannot go to yahoo, computering.net, wwe.com, or anything with microsoft in the url, i dont know what the problem its driving me crazy

check router settings

check to see if there are any band IP's in the router filter.

This should be accessible though a web interface (often 192.168.0.10)

also, check that you have all the ports open that you need.

Do you have any internet filtering software running?

jack
<< Please use a signature >>

firmware related problem.. go to gigafast website and upgrade the firmware on the router..

this problem is somewhat common with those routers.

POS in my opinon .. and i used to work for GigaFast

hrrrm... do you have the DNS server info entered right and your browser is setup properly for dns???

Back
Top Bottom