can somebody tell me how to crash a windows XP computer?

It sounds like you are trying to get enough information to create a batch file that will crash a computer. To me that equals virus like activity.

And that equals activity that will not get any advise from me.

killerdoberman said:
It sounds like you are trying to get enough information to create a batch file that will crash a computer. To me that equals virus like activity.

I tend to fully agree.
:mad:

killerdoberman said:

Me too.

crash it from dos, eh?

1) insert a DOS boot disk with cd-rom support

2) Insert Windows ME CD

3) Type in x:\setup (x being your cd-rom drive)

After the installation it should crash just fine within a couple hours

hope this was helpful ;)

Reply to thread: can somebody tell me how to crash a windows XP computer?

hey guys.
I have been reading your letters and it sounds like you think I'm trying to make a virus or something. That was not my intension, I don't want anybody to want anybody to get the wrong impression. :(

Reply to thread: can somebody tell me how to crash a windows XP computer?

hey guys.
I have been reading your letters and it sounds like you think I'm trying to make a virus or something. That was not my intension, I don't want anybody to get the wrong impression:(

tommyb said:
crash it from dos, eh?

1) insert a DOS boot disk with cd-rom support

2) Insert Windows ME CD

3) Type in x:\setup (x being your cd-rom drive)

After the installation it should crash just fine within a couple hours

hope this was helpful ;)

LOL! That was good.

ok, heres what to do:

open word and hold down ctrl+n which opens up a new doc. keep doing this and hopefully... EVENTUALLY.. the comp will crash..

i havnt tried it on xp but it works on 98. i am strange and in boring simpleton it lessons in school i have 'crash wars' with my friends to see who can crash the computer fastest. its funny and supprisingly, slightly entertaining.. :D

if not, just pour lighter fluid in the ports and toss a lighted match in the general direction.. (havent tried that one in school yet :eek: )

HerrDoktor said:
if not, just pour lighter fluid in the ports and toss a lighted match in the general direction.. (havent tried that one in school yet :eek: )

when you decide to try that one at school, it might be your last one.:D

Back
Top Bottom