PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
novartic said:
oooo yes. PCFF are never going to see me again. well when i feel like killing them again. lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

And you could kill them ... How?

novartic said:
go up to bristle and thro in a grinade into there office

Well done Novartic ... you've just admitted it publicly ... so :

To sincere members of PCF : Should you find your staff have been blown to peices through a "miraculous" explosion, you know who it was. :)

DIE.

even tho 1 i cant drive yet. 2 i dont have grinade and 3 i cant be assed to do that but who cares. o and DAVID WAY if i were you id keep well away from boy 39a in poole harber coz your going to die tooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

novartic said:
DIE.

even tho 1 i cant drive yet. 2 i dont have grinade and 3 i cant be assed to do that but who cares. o and DAVID WAY if i were you id keep well away from boy 39a in poole harber coz your going to die tooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Please tell me you didn't publicly annouce your address on a public forum. -_-

novartic said:
go up to bristle and thro in a grinade into there office

The funny thing is of course; you could never do it because when you go to the Weapon Shop and order a Grenade, they would think you're mad and just send the order form back. If you can't spell it - its not safe to use it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
The funny thing is of course; you could never do it because when you go to the Weapon Shop and order a Grenade, they would think you're mad and just send the order form back. If you can't spell it - its not safe to use it.

You would never be able to buy one anyways .. correct spelling or not since it is a weapon. What the hell else would you want a damn grenade for!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom