Help Me Buy a Computer.

I'm thinking about building it myself, can I get some suggestions on what parts to buy? Like Intel or AMD? That sort of thing.

the only bummer with dell is upgrading they have a special security tap so u cant open the shell without them nowing which will break the warrenty

Do they really. So when I open up my computer they know and it voids my warrenty. What crap. I've upgraded friends stuff on their dells and was not aware of this. Now I feel really bad. But how do they do it. What are you breaking that lets them know.

Try this website:

www.cyberpowersystems.com or

www.ibuypower.com

They build the computers for pretty cheap and its custimizable. They even let you choose your motherboard and everything. I think this would be good for you because you seem to know what you want but aren't sure of yourself enough to build it. Very similar to me. LOL. But if you want a really nice OC'able computer those websites are quite good.

PS I think you blocked me on AIM. My sn is mrgreen4meandu. If you would like more advice unblock me. If not then don't.

Hope this helps.

When you start up a dell computer if it has be opened up by anyone other than dell you get the message....

'warning cover was previously removed'

done with a little micro switch although i havent found the little sod yet lol !!

Reply to thread: Help Me Buy a Computer.

that's interesting, I have a dell, and I have opened, closed, and changed hardware but never got any message like that.

i have 3 dell optiplex systems one is a 260 with an intel pentium 4 this says that message on the boot screen just before the dell logo comes up.

maybe its changed on the later systems?

David Lindon said:
Please show some more consideration to our members.
Find a computer store.
If that was meant for me see what followed.
Can we really answer,
Help Me Buy a Computer.
:confused:

when u open the dell up the security tabs break thus if u claim on the warrenty they no it my be your fualt because u opened her up

Back
Top Bottom