Help Me Buy a Computer.

Roryism

Beta member
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new computer. But I'm not sure where to start. I don't know much about the hardware of computers. But I can probably spend around $1,500 or $1,600 on it. I want it to be good, and I want it to last. I do plan on using it for gaming, and other things. I'm not sure if I should buy one already built, or build it myself. I've never built a computer. Though I do have friends who know how(though I'm not sure if I can trust them with it, especially with all the money I'm putting into it). So, anyone know what computer I should get?

If you would like to help, either post here, or message me on AIM at "Roryism". Thanks in advance. :D

Roryism said:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new computer. But I'm not sure where to start. I don't know much about the hardware of computers. But I can probably spend around $1,500 or $1,600 on it. I want it to be good, and I want it to last. I do plan on using it for gaming, and other things. I'm not sure if I should buy one already built, or build it myself. I've never built a computer. Though I do have friends who know how(though I'm not sure if I can trust them with it, especially with all the money I'm putting into it). So, anyone know what computer I should get?

If you would like to help, either post here, or message me on AIM at "Roryism". Thanks in advance. :D
Well Mr farmer,
Get off that John Deer and head to the big city.Find a computer store,
Ask them as they need the bucks.euro's and Peso's.
:D
Sorry for the cost of gas though.
:eek:

well fair to a new member who just wants help n e way its cheaper to build it yourself but u got to no what your doing, also check online u can find some gd offers
i would suggest a site or to but i dont no your location

I live in New Hampshire, USA. I think it would be easier to buy an already built computer, but I'm not sure what site, or what kind. If I could get some suggestions, that would be helpful.

soz aint got n e sites in USA
yes it would be easier to buy it already built check google. or even ebay ive seen some gd offers on ebay

Try Compaq not everyone likes them but as far as ready built machines go there pretty good and prices are reasonable.

they also do refurbished computers.

www.compaq.com

probably the best already built computers wouldbe IBM or Compaq.
Dell makes some already built computers that are ok, but they make it hard to add any different hardware, becuase their computers arn't as compatible with other hardware.
Gateway makes pretty good readymade computers too, but still the best thing to do would be to make one yourself, or to find somebody you can trust to do it for you. ;)

oh, one more thing, I wouldn't reccomend you get one from ebay, people get ripped off on ebay.

not all the time u can buy brand new
i would go to dell i think there good for the price

Back
Top Bottom