ranks

matt be me said:
Yeah
you lot must been here along time to be in the 2 thousand post area
is tht all you do get home from school or work turn on the computer and and come here

Me? I've only been here since Mid December; posted a couple of times and came back about January. Started posting seriously from February over the Half-Term when I beame unrevocably addicted.

Nah - I have a cup of tea from School, do my homework, then come on here, finish in about an hour, and go to doing some other stuff. Maybe Coursework, Revision or general Greathanc Based Stuff.

I don't think having over 2,000 Posts means you don't have a life as Rocker said.

Rocker said:
Many of us have lives you know ... are you trying to imply that by having over 2000 posts I don't have one?

of couse u prob hav a life
im just interested

matt be me said:
lord k dont u eva want to be a mod or u happy being guru

Yes, he wants to become a mod.

Only cos he wants to be able to use Custom Avatars, though.

matt be me said:
lord k dont u eva want to be a mod or u happy being guru

I really would not want to be a Mod. I wouldn't be good enough to fit into Rocker and Dragonjames' mighty shoes. I think you will do very well at it; but I'm now to old and set in my ways to do it properly.

Rocker is right! I would like Custom Avatars but I don't think I've told David that enough to get them. I also should tell him that I would host it myself on my server and that I would not make it crude like my Avatar on my Forum at the beginning! :D If you've seen that one. :D :D

Personally, I hate the title Guru; but its David's choice and I'm quite happy to stand by it. It is certainly better than Senior Member. I wouldn't mind everybody with more than 2,500 Posts being called Lord?

All I can say; is good luck Matt!

Back
Top Bottom