Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we lost the Word Association Thread?! The Word Association Thread should have 10% of the Forum's Posts! We're quite a bit behind.

Let there be Life!

Foxy Boxing -> Mud

I have exactly the same problem, only in my case the crash does not happen every time I boot the PC; it's happening when I try to access the C: drive. Strangely enough, the second HDD I have installed does not produce any problem (apart from becoming slow at times).

The message I get in the Event viewer is:
Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2800.1221, faulting module ~8076786880.tmp, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00003a6a

I have checked HDD and memory, they work OK.

Mihakazi

I have the same problem. The Event Viewer message reads:

Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2800.1221, faulting module ~8076786880.tmp, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00003a6a

mihakazi said:
I have exactly the same problem, only in my case the crash does not happen every time I boot the PC; it's happening when I try to access the C: drive. Strangely enough, the second HDD I have installed does not produce any problem (apart from becoming slow at times).

The message I get in the Event viewer is:

I have checked HDD and memory, they work OK.

Mihakazi

Yeah; wrong thread I think?

Moving swiftly on; Big Boobs -> Jugs -> Pottery (to get off the boobs subject)

Pottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom