Hacking Windows XP/ Pro Admin Passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChtFreak64

Solid State Member
I'm at school and I am FUCKING SICK OF THE LIMITED USER ACCOUNT!!! Can anyone tell me a way to hack it? Remember: I can't download anything unless it downloads into My Documents. Please help me!!! If it helps, there is a reason I want the code. I want to download a program called Flash. I tried to install it into my documents, but it still won't let me!

okay man ive been in your position...

first thing though if you want some help ask nice (and i know you want flash to play games cause comp class can get boring as hell with so many restrictions....) by asking nice someone may be more willing to help

anyway what i did was i realized the admins blew at my school and on the first guess just happen to find out the administrator
password was admin and once i had that all was mine...

but i was unable to install a keylogger before they locked down all the computers even more and changed the passwords

Fun Tip: bring up command prompt and type net send [other computer name] [message here] to talk to your buddies or annoy the crap outa others :D [try -domain] (leave out the "[]")

not really hacking but still fun...

also try creating an error by screwing with stuff then when your admin lady come to log in as admin look over her shoulder!

gd advice but on the school network i cant get command prompt up because we dont have acces to things like tht
n e advice on how to get to it

ok i foud this out if you have access into word you can do any thing open it up goto insert then object then create from file then copy this link c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe this has alway worked for me

to create a user there is a special command in the 'net' yes this simple command can make an admin account

some more nfo
NET USERS /DOMAIN >USERS.TXT

This command will return the user accounts from the Primary Domain Controller (PDC) of the current domain, and write them to a file called USER.TXT
NET ACCOUNTS /DOMAIN >ACCOUNTS.TXT

This command will return the account policy information from the PDC of the current domain, and write it to a file called ACCOUNTS.TXT
NET CONFIG SERVER >SERVER.TXT

This command will return the server name, version of Windows, active network adapter information/MAC address, Server hidden status, Maximum Logged On Users, Maximum open files per session, Idle session time, and assign it to a file called SERVER.TXT
NET CONFIG WORKSTATION >WKST.TXT

This command will return the workstation name, user name, version of Windows, network adapter, network adapter information/MAC address, Logon domain, COM Open Timeout, COM Send Count, COM Send Timout, and write it to a file called WKST.TXT.
NET GROUP /DOMAIN >DGRP.TXT

This command will return the global groups on the PDC of the current domain, and write them to a file called GRP.TXT.
NET LOCALGROUP >LGRP.TXT

This command will return the local groups on the local machine, and write them to a file call LGRP.TXT.
NET VIEW /DOMAIN:DOMAINNAME >VIEW.TXT

This command will return the resources in the specified domain, and write them to a file called VIEW.TXT.
ADDUSERS \\COMPUTERNAME /D USERINFO.TXT

This Windows Resource Kit command will return a comma delimited file (for spreadsheets) containing user and group information, and write it to a file called USERINFO.TXT.
PERMS COMPUTERNAME\USERNAME C:\*.* /S >PERMS.TXT

This Windows Resource Kit command will return the username permissions on all files in all subdirectories on the c:\ drive of the computername, and write it to a file called PERMS.TXT

NET.exe
The NET Command is used to manage network security resources as follows:

View user account password and logon requirements (also displays the machine type - NT Server or NT workstation)
NET ACCOUNTS

View password and logon requirements for the network domain.
NET ACCOUNTS /DOMAIN

Set the number of minutes a user has before being forced to log off when the account expires or valid logon hours expire
NET ACCOUNTS /FORCELOGOFF:minutes /DOMAIN

Prevent forced logoff when user accounts expire
NET ACCOUNTS /FORCELOGOFF:NO /DOMAIN

Set the minimum number of characters for a password.
NET ACCOUNTS /MINPWLEN:c /DOMAIN
The range is 0-14 characters; the default is 6 characters.

Set the maximum number of days that a password is valid.
NET ACCOUNTS /MAXPWAGE:dd /DOMAIN
The range is 1-49710; the default is 90 days.

Set passwords to never expire.
NET ACCOUNTS /MAXPWAGE:UNLIMITED /DOMAIN

Set a minimum number of days that must pass before a user can change a password (default = 0)
NET ACCOUNTS /MINPWAGE:dd /DOMAIN

Require that new passwords be different from 'x' number of previous passwords
NET ACCOUNTS /UNIQUEPW:x /DOMAIN
The range for 'x' is 1-24

Synchoronise the user accounts database (PDC and BDC)
NET ACCOUNTS /SYNC /DOMAIN

View user account details
NET USER [/DOMAIN]

Add a user account.
NET USER username {password | *} /ADD [options] [/DOMAIN]

Modify a user account.
NET USER [username [password | *] [options]] [/DOMAIN]

Delete a username
NET USER username [/DELETE] [/DOMAIN]

Add a Workgroup
NET GROUP groupname /ADD [/COMMENT:"text"] [/DOMAIN]

Edit a workgroup
NET GROUP [groupname [/COMMENT:"text"]] [/DOMAIN]

Delete a group
NET GROUP groupname /DELETE [/DOMAIN]

Add a user to a group
NET GROUP groupname username [...] /ADD [/DOMAIN]

Delete a user from a group
NET GROUP groupname username [...] /DELETE [/DOMAIN]

To View, Add or modify a local workgroup replace GROUP in the commands above with LOCALGROUP.
e.g.
NET LOCALGROUP MyPC /ADD /COMMENT:"My PC's Workgroup"]

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm not good at this. So, when I creat from file, a picture of the command prompt comes up. What do I do from there specifically. Like: "Type 'this' and press 'this'. Then open 'this' and type 'this'."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom