PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things have improved with Novartic__ His posts are no longer spam (although the subject matter is pretty silly/hillarious) and he posts a poll with every thread, which is fun :p

Maybe with a dictionary and a little bit of sense he can be streamed into society as a whole and live a normal, fruitful life.

Hi guse nice to see you gone behined my back and said stuff about me and stufff. im on pcf now and i dont like you any more due to this. im going to kill my self now. BBYYEE have a nice life unlike me who i going to kill my self byye. :(:(:(:(

no im sereous. your the funny one when im gone because ull be crying to sleep when everyons laffing.

novartic said:
no im sereous. your the funny one when im gone because ull be crying to sleep when everyons laffing.

You're very confusing now, if you're going to do it then get it over with and save us of your tomfoolery! :D Nah, it would be a shame - but I certainly wouldn't be crying, let alone myself to sleep.

oooo yes. PCFF are never going to see me again. well when i feel like killing them again. lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom