My Computer Has Gone Terminally Ill

Studiobuddy

Beta member
ok guys i accidently deleted the program file for AIM and all of a sudden no programs will work! except for word doc. and internet explorer like for instance when i click on one of my games or system restore or user accounts or yahoo messenger it says Windows cannot find 'C:/Program Files/something something (depends what program i clicked on, what do i need to do?

Studiobuddy said:
ok guys i accidently deleted the program file for AIM and all of a sudden no programs will work! except for word doc. and internet explorer like for instance when i click on one of my games or system restore or user accounts or yahoo messenger it says Windows cannot find 'C:/Program Files/something something (depends what program i clicked on, what do i need to do?
Whats AIM got to do with Windows ? Can you open My Computer ?
Can you Scandisk or Defrag.
Stand still for a moment as this needs a lot more info.I wish i could use attachments.
By the way Why do you and so many not see the importance of
W version ???
Please drop by soon so we know this isn't a joke post.
:)

yes i can do frag and my computer, i think my command 32.exe file is missing right when the computer turns on it says and for some reason ctrl alt del has been disabled by the administrator even though im the administrator

Whoe

Just a dang minute,is this a home computer ? or
Are trying to do things at work you shouldn't ?
:eek:
You still haven't given Windows version,why ?
:confused: :D What is word doc ? Do you mean Wordpad or MSWord ?
If your really an administator You should know all this before you become one.
:eek: :)

its windows xp and im the administrator of my own computer and word doc. is word documents like wordpad or notepad or images or w/e

Studiobuddy said:
its windows xp and im the administrator of my own computer and word doc. is word documents like wordpad or notepad or images or w/e
Really now lets get this straight and start useing proper reference.
Are you a 1 home system user or
part of a Network.If it"s a home pc than your not an admin ,
your a home user.
It makes a big difference to trouble shoot,so lets get it straight.
:confused:

Can't you just repair windows xp i think you can do that . Just pop the disk in a choose repair i belive.

Studiobuddy said:

I struggle to say this,but reinstall AIM.
:rolleyes: :D :(

Yeah, its a bad thing to say but it seems to need to be done. Then uninstall AIM and install MSN! :D

The last bit obviously isn't required.

Back
Top Bottom