Tacking back my teachers internet name from the person who stole it!

put this regular newbite smile face, on a tryle run like you did with me ok, if he fales he is not in the group, if he does well just piss him off.

go on it would be a laff. remember how funny it was with me?!?!!? do it with him and then bann him like on PCFF.

any way how come you now have 2,497 and i only have 344 posts and yet you started only 2 mouths befor me? its like DH he started after me and now he has nearly 1000 posts to.

novartic said:
any way how come you now have 2,497 and i only have 344 posts and yet you started only 2 mouths befor me? its like DH he started after me and now he has nearly 1000 posts to.
If I'm right; which I normally am then I would Say DevilHack and Noephaze together have about 500 Posts. Thats cause he posted lots and had lots of Linux Convosations with me.

I have that many because I have no life; because I get daily updates of every new Thread in Technical and General Cetegories; and becuase I am a lean-mean-posting-machine. Probably helps also that I am subsribed to almost 600 Threads on a Forum with only about 1,800 Threads.

And as a point to you; 344 Posts in the 3 or 4 months youve been here is a reasonable number of Posts to make - and you haven't been on here much resently.

i joined on the 15th of may its now the 24 and i hav over 100 posts which im pritty proud of

my aim on this forum is have more posts than the guru without spamming to much

Back
Top Bottom