more sections

Golden Master
ive been here 2 days and i think this place is great well done on setting it up i think there should be 1 or 2 more sections to get more people interested, i also think u should delete some of the crap threads tht have finished or bin left to long. n e way graet site im stayin til i get mod status and im not leavin till way after tht.

great site well done

matt be me said:
ive been here 2 days and i think this place is great well done on setting it up i think there should be 1 or 2 more sections to get more people interested, i also think u should delete some of the crap threads tht have finished or bin left to long. n e way graet site im stayin til i get mod status and im not leavin till way after tht.

great site well done

Listen ... you don't join a board just to get a Mod status ... you join a board to meet a few people, make a few posts, and have fun. Don't expect a mod status .. it's Davids choice (Though I would hope that he would ask my opinion before hiring someone ... since I would have to work with them) ... not yours. ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; not if you're dead! He could be on here until you die and take over that post?

Haven't you heard? I'm dead already. I died in a freak toe nail clipping accident.

matt be me said:
your dead so hows tht going for you?

Very good actually ... I've gotten bored of the walking through walls shit .. now I'm teaching myself the ways of sticking my head through floors. :)

Back
Top Bottom