Processor overheating?

Pants

Beta member
Hello :D

I have recently bought a new computer running on an MSI motherboard and an AMD Athalon XP 3000+ processor... it has started to freeze, not regularly, but normally when I've had it on for a while. After freezing, I reboot, and it wont go past the black info page :( I normally have to wait about an hour before it decides to actually start up properly. :mad: I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me??? Please :confused: ??

Thanx... Pants :D

Thanx Bluto for your kind comment :rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn, hi :) I was going to take it back, but I didnt want to be any trouble. I have now decided I am taking it back after monitoring the temperature for a couple of days. Thanx for taking the trouble to reply :D

Tam.

Pants said:
Thanx Bluto for your kind comment :rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn, hi :) I was going to take it back, but I didnt want to be any trouble. I have now decided I am taking it back after monitoring the temperature for a couple of days. Thanx for taking the trouble to reply :D

Tam.
LK is on my ignore list.Was i any help or a pain ?:rolleyes:
Lets put it this way then.
Yeah, you should just take it back to the retailer. Its not even worth bothering about so early on.

bluto said:
LK is on my ignore list.Was i any help or a pain ?:rolleyes:
Lets put it this way then.
Yeah, you should just take it back to the retailer. Its not even worth bothering about so early on.

I am hurt and dishonoured by me being on your Ignore List! :eek: :D

May I ask why?

Back
Top Bottom