Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
It won't be that hard!

It certainly wouldn't. But, good to know you find me so comical yet dismiss the fact I may find it slightly offending. :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Oh! Lol! Sorry about that if it was. I'm just so laid back I don't realise that not everybody else is.

Not at all ... I don't take it offensively - I too am laid back, and really don't give a damn about what people here think of me (though, I obviously care if someone likes me) because, fact is, I aint going anywhere.

My point was just that someone else may not be so laid back. ;)

- Rocker -

Actually Moss ... I'd rather edit your posts instead. You're a scumbag ... a pile of shit kid who obviously doesn't know when to quit.

Unlike you ... there seems to be a bit of maturity around here since the joining of people like Lord Kalthorn. People don't give a shit about you or your little issues. People don't give a shit about your little playground grudges.

Quit. Simple as. Walk away. Since the old visits from you ... you should know that everyone has gotten all the wiser ... including me. I don't give a damn about you. You also seem to be forgetting that I also have the slight advantage of being a Moderator ... giving me the ability to edit every single one of your posts. Not only that, it gives me the nifty ability of being able to see your IP ... it doesn't take a genious to work out your ISP ... maybe I should send your ISP a kind little email about your actions? I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy. At all. You're probably sat there thinking that since I edit your posts ... your ISP won't be able to see what you type. Wrong ... you know what a screen shot is Moss?

Have a nice day fucktard. :)

Moss said:
Actually Moss ... I'd rather edit your posts instead. You're a scumbag ... a pile of shit kid who obviously doesn't know when to quit.

Unlike you ... there seems to be a bit of maturity around here since the joining of people like Lord Kalthorn. People don't give a shit about you or your little issues. People don't give a shit about your little playground grudges.

Quit. Simple as. Walk away. Since the old visits from you ... you should know that everyone has gotten all the wiser ... including me. I don't give a damn about you. You also seem to be forgetting that I also have the slight advantage of being a Moderator ... giving me the ability to edit every single one of your posts. Not only that, it gives me the nifty ability of being able to see your IP ... it doesn't take a genious to work out your ISP ... maybe I should send your ISP a kind little email about your actions? I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy. At all. You're probably sat there thinking that since I edit your posts ... your ISP won't be able to see what you type. Wrong ... you know what a screen shot is Moss?

Have a nice day fucktard. :)

Hmmm? I'm lost now. Could always cut back on the swearing though - its not very pleasant. I like the bit where you say that Lord Kalthorn has maturity; you did forget 'is Chivalrous', 'is a brilliant person', 'is a shining beakon to us all', 'is Graceful', and 'is fabulously glorious'. The problem with that last post is - although I do not know the background behind your obvious hatred to Rocker - that most of those above phrases I would also place on Rocker (the only one I wouldn't is Graceful, because I dont' know! :D).

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm? I'm lost now. Could always cut back on the swearing though - its not very pleasant. I like the bit where you say that Lord Kalthorn has maturity; you did forget 'is Chivalrous', 'is a brilliant person', 'is a shining beakon to us all', 'is Graceful', and 'is fabulously glorious'. The problem with that last post is - although I do not know the background behind your obvious hatred to Rocker - that most of those above phrases I would also place on Rocker (the only one I wouldn't is Graceful, because I dont' know! :D).

Ahem ... ever thought of reading the bit that says "Edited by Rocker"? ... It was me that wrote that message - in place of him calling me a twat and bitching at me because I dared use a quote button.

Lord Kalthorn said:
LOL! I can see it now! Thats brilliant.

What is the story behind you and Moss then?

He was one of those turds that made this place hell for 99% of the members. He pissed anyone with a brain cell off ... I was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom