comp problems

oOo sam lee oOo

Solid State Member
i built a comp two weeks ago, and the computer is glitchy every few minutes. like, its fine, then freezes for a second, back to normal for asecond, freezes for a second, normal for a second, freezes for a second, and then its back to normal for a few minutes.....wat might be the problem? also, my computer fell on its side in the car, so could that have scratched the HD or somethin? watever the problem is, how can i fix it?

It seems that you aren't ready to "build a computer" yet.
Take it to a repair shop.
:rolleyes:
You connections are haveing conniptions.
;)

Bluto he said any thing about that and also people come here instead of a repair shop. FOOL . I have two ideas oOo sam lee oOo .
1.) You might have that new virus that slows computers down and makes them proform like slow and they crash alot.
2.)It could be that some part has fallen out of place like ram , agp card something . If you do have experance open it up and make sure everything looks in order.

GeforcebOY

That why your on my ignore list,
Anything under warranty doesn't need to seek help here.Only learning how to use this new device does.
I'm for that.

oOo sam lee oOo said:
i built a comp two weeks ago, and the computer is glitchy every few minutes. like, its fine, then freezes for a second, back to normal for asecond, freezes for a second, normal for a second, freezes for a second, and then its back to normal for a few minutes.....wat might be the problem? also, my computer fell on its side in the car, so could that have scratched the HD or somethin? watever the problem is, how can i fix it?
It could be something like that; have you checked all the connectors again? Maybe the Processor is a little out? The Hard Drive won't have been scratched. What are the stats in the Task Manager?

It is possible you have a Virus - when building a New PC there is always a huge amount of chance that while getting the Windows Updates your Computer is vunerable and therefore is quickly infected. Especially with a Pre-SP1 Windows CD. Go to McAfee and get a Free Scan. Worth a look anyway.

Check the system anyway, look around in everything just in case.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
We don't really want to make people think that they should go to a Computer Shop before they come here Bluto. We want them to post their questions here for free instead of take it to a Computer Shop where they will be charged.

Bluto's sexuallity should not be discussed here Sam.

Personal grudges can be left for the Social Lounge People.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Bluto's sexuallity should not be discussed here Sam.

Personal grudges can be left for the Social Lounge People.
Lol , Sorry i will keep my grudges to the social lounge.

Lol, that was kind of directed more at Bluto, but yey! I tried that sort of thing couple of months ago and it didn't work - now it does! :D

Back
Top Bottom