Spealer problems

huskers123

Solid State Member
Speaker problems

I recently relocated my computer and now my speakers don't work. I was just wonder if I could get any help on what might of happened. I think they got uninstalled, if u think thats the problem please tell me how to fix this problem

Thank you

forgive me, im only 15 and I know little about computers.
PLEASE HELP THO

check every thing is connected correctly before you try anything else as just moving the computer is not likely to effect drivers ect.
you could check in control panel/system/devices which might indicate some problem if there is one, but ithink you have not connected them up right.

husker123 said:
I'm almost positive that it is hooked up right

deepthroat
Case closed.
=================
What kind of set is this ? 2.1 etc.deepthroat may have a point,but you made it work before.
Try headphones if you can,let me know the results.
This might eliminate some problems.

bluto said:
deepthroat
Case closed.
=================
What kind of set is this ? 2.1 etc.deepthroat may have a point,but you made it work before.
Try headphones if you can,let me know the results.
This might eliminate some problems.
What kind of set is this ? 2.1 etc.?
You have to have something connected wrong or something.Is there a speaker icon on the taskbar to set volumes ?
Answers these or i give up on this.
:confused:

Make sure if they are 2.1 and more that all the speaker wires in the sub are correct .

Did you connect the power cable .

the problem could have been caused by something else other than moving the computer.you just asumed it was moving the computer that caused the prob when it could be something else you overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom