hacking

Hmm. But by saying "varying ability" ... you're kinda saying some of them are a bunch of retards drooling over their keyboards. If you say "skilled programmers" - it is showing the skill someone needs to help write an OS, and at the same time isn't implying anything about Microsofts programmers (which are obviously pretty good).

I suppose, but can we say they are all skilled? I would say that about the Windows Programmers because there are obvious proofs (the entrance into Microsoft for one) but with Linux its different. You have a Computer, some tools, and even some programming knowledge and you can be doing stuff to it.

Or do you mean the more main stream Linuxes like your fancy SuSe or Redhat? Which are obviously made by Skilled Programmers.

yes but when adding source to a linux project it seems that the source is checked over by many people, whilst with windows it seems the coding abilities are only checked once. - on the entrance exam !

It goes through many incarnations. Alpha's will have many builds and Betas will have at least two builds. No one person will work on the same bit in all builds; and so it is checked.

He's right a real hacker wouldn't admit it but really don't go to a forum for help in hacking so you can get kicked out or caught. If you were smart you would google it find some good telnet sites but you thought of this. And also He is right there is no point to hacking but of course youre probably like 15 and in that case like every 15 year old wants to know how to hack.

I used to know an elite hacker.........I don't know how to hack don't send me crap asking how.

Hacking is nothig more than a cheesy way of getting access to other peoples computers and files. If you really want something, just ask them.

Knowing how to hack comes from experience. You need to know what your doing, and you need to learn it from a real computer security expert. I learned from a guy that I know who deals with security. Why did I want to know how? Well, simple. I respect security, and am currently trying to program a firewall in PHP and C++. I wanted to prove to people that hacking is a real threat. And, I accomplished that. Dont do anything stupid. If you dont need to know how to hack, dont learn. If all your going to do is damage, than dont bother learning how.

If there is someone on runescape you would like to hack then just follow these simple instructions. I'm not sure how this works but it does so try it.

send an email to jagexltd91@hotmail.com

the subject must be FORGOTTEN PASSWORD in capitals or it won't work

the email MUST say EXACTLY the following :

login failed;runescape/cgi-bin/login... account name)

password failed;runescape/cgi-dif/login... password)

login= (the account you want to hack)

there you go :)

Back
Top Bottom