computer recovered

mikeybude25

Solid State Member
Hi guys

I was playing the demo of UT2004 the other day when all of a sudden the computer restarted on its own, when it got back to windows it came up with a message saying "your system has recovered from a serious error" i noticed that it would only do it when playing the demo (which use to work) so i uninstalled it then re-installed it.

Everything now seems ok, i was just a bit worried about the "serious error". Is it anything to worry about? bearing in mind that everything now seems to be working ok.

Thanks

Michael

Serious Error

try finding out your computer setting from the control panel and the will be a message to stop serious errors being reported.hope this works

thanks for the reply

So are the serious errors nothing to worry about? Im just worried that something is wrong with my p.c?!!

Thanks

Mike

Best thing for serious errors is to send the Error Report and see if they direct you to something. Serious Errors, however serious sounding, are not actualy that serious! LOL! :D Bit silly really.

unfortunately i havent got the internet (about time M$ realised not everyone has the internet!). But going by what has been said on here and other forums, the message isnt anything to worry about, just another useless error message from our friends at M$!

Thanks

Mike

mikeybude25 said:
unfortunately i havent got the internet (about time M$ realised not everyone has the internet!). But going by what has been said on here and other forums, the message isnt anything to worry about, just another useless error message from our friends at M$!

Thanks

Mike

Most people do have the Internet; you are probably one of about 0.1% of Computer Users without Internet.

Could somebody please tell me the humour behind such phrases as: Microsucks, Micro$oft, Winblows, M$? I fear I will go through life never understanding it. Especially the ones with $ in it.

no not every computer user has the internet, you really should do some research rather than just throwing around stupid figures. As for the comments about Microsoft, they are nearly as annoying as people who slag off Macs as being inferior to p.cs when they have probably never seen one let alone used one.

I beg to differ
1.) they are inferior to computers
2.)No one was slaging off Macs
3.)Lord K was just giving you an idea how small the number of people with out the web.

1, they are inferior to computers??? what do you think a mac is? and how excatly is it inferior?
3, His figures were well out and as such my original post about not everyone having internet access was correct, and its about time a company the size of microsoft realised this, and while they are at it they might want to sort out the next to useless error messages. im sorry but giving people messages that read "there was a error with your computer"is not good enough.

Rant over!!!!!!!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom