no visual on monitor

cheeseguy23

Beta member
a few hours ago i was organizing some of my cords in my computer and i put them back as i finished and as i plugged the power cord back into my computer it turned on automatically and nothing showed up on the monitor and the keyboard didnt turn on i tryed turning it off but no luck so i had to unplug the power cord can someone help me im pretty sure that i put the cables in the exact same place they were located could it be bad ram or what?

Ok but

Will you be offended by some very basic ? "s
You seem to be ok on this PC.
;)

If your video card has power supply requirements and you forgot to conect the extra power supply (4-pin conector)into the back of the card this will happen.other than that, i dunno.

ok i found out whats wrong with it turning back on again but when i turn it on nothing appears on the monitor like the computer was never turned on.

cheeseguy23 said:
ok i found out whats wrong with it turning back on again but when i turn it on nothing appears on the monitor like the computer was never turned on.

Please explain,do you mean you didn't use the power supply switch after you plugged it back to your powerbar outlet or just useing the everyday on switch ?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Have you checked all the leads going into the Monitor? Does anything have a snag on it?
Stop finding fault with connecting cords as a simple sollution.
It hardly never happens and only confusses.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom