AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aji6699 said:
I disagree man, Nvidia sucks. Yes they have come out with 6800s, but it is a minimal improvement over the ATi Radeon 9800XT. I have the Asus Ati Radeon 9800XT, and it's amazing. ATI is going to come out with a competeing 16 pipeline graphics card soon, so i wouldn't stick with NVIDIA just yet. Besides, NVIDIA is NVIDIA, who likes them? They're crap.
if you don't agree look at Hard Ocp's review.
http://www.hardocp.com

Lol! My point exactly! The difference between nVidia Cards and ATi Cards eitherway is minor - it is the theory of the person as to which is better. nVidia or ATi is down to taste - not which is better.

aji6699 said:
I do like the Pentiums 4 HTs. I have a 3.0 ghz processor, OCed to 3.6 on STANDARD COOLING! they are pretty incredible. I think soon enough the INTEL HTs will blow away AMD.
They are; but the point is that Intel HTs have and never had not blown the top off AMD! Intel have yet to be surpassed by power - and AMD have given up on Speed entirely! The 64-bit does give AMD a head but power will not be changed until there are more 64-bit Programs.

EDIT: by which point Intel will have a 4 if not more Ghz 64-bit Processor out to meet AMD.

aji6699 said:
I disagree man, Nvidia sucks. Yes they have come out with 6800s, but it is a minimal improvement over the ATi Radeon 9800XT. I have the Asus Ati Radeon 9800XT, and it's amazing. ATI is going to come out with a competeing 16 pipeline graphics card soon, so i wouldn't stick with NVIDIA just yet. Besides, NVIDIA is NVIDIA, who likes them? They're crap.
if you don't agree look at Hard Ocp's review.
www.hardocp.com
Nvidia rule and also the 6800 has almost doubled the Ati profromace . X800 is ment to be a slight proformace diffrent not as much as Nvidias.
So ATI are CRAP my friend .
NVIDIA RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol - I wouldn't say it that harshly but its basically true. I think maybe the next piece of Hardware I get is going to have to be a nVidia Card better than my one now - which my friend seems to think is slower than his ATi 9600 128Mb (if it is even a 128Mb!) Its a year and a half old and I'm hoping my Spring Cleaning will prove him wrong! You have seen how many files and viruses my Computer has and FarCry worked with only slight flickering. When I clean it up I hope to thrash his pants with it!

The FX family are ment to play FarCry very well . When is the 6800 ultra ment to hit the selves in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom