#Cheap Computer Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbreezer

Solid State Member
The cheapest place to get cheap computer spares and parts is: http://www.computerspares.tk/ It has everything even a 200GB or a 1GB ram stick! I brought something from there it was so quick and reliable.

What do you think about it?

It looks ok I suppose. There is an Advertising board that this should be on though.

Your AMD Athlon 3000+ at least; being the only thing I've looked at, is at a dreadfully high price.

Discounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think the prices are a bit high thank for you opinion. Anyone who sends and email to: jbreezer@btinternet.com subject: discount and i will send you information about the discounts available. Also all prices are inclusive of VAT and SHIPPING to mainland UK!

Re: Discounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbreezer said:
If you think the prices are a bit high thank for you opinion. Anyone who sends and email to: jbreezer@btinternet.com subject: discount and i will send you information about the discounts available. Also all prices are inclusive of VAT and SHIPPING to mainland UK!

I still don't think it would make up the difference; but I'm not selling it so I wouldn't know what I would do.

Ok. Stop. You are fully aware that there is an Advertising Board at this forum, so for cryin out loud, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom