PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
There all a bunch of twats. I'm there at the moment to seek revenge and to piss them off big time. But slowly does it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

Hello Novartic.

Remember me?

The guy whos currently having to clean up your mess?

To any mods here: Please consider locking this.

Does this mean all the waifs and strays from PCFF will be coming in here taking the piss and insulting people in the same way that Novartic has done on the PCF forum?

Ward, you don't really have much authority here, but surely even you as a moderator of a forum should have had the sense to perhaps PM the admin and ask politly that the thread be locked rather than making that demand?

secondly to you ward, although Novartic does seem to post mostly nonsense I wonder why you (i am assuming you did it) have locked practically all of his threads? regardless of whether they are spamming his forum or not?

I mean he didn't say anything out of the ordinary in the post he has linked to (above) yet he no has an underwatch last chance take, whilst surely the other two (dom and flib) were the people who went in there, and went off the subject? swearing and making snide comments? - surely they should have the UWLC tag?

And locking his tech help post as well. -I see you've managed to prune some of his remarks from the cancer forum, why couldn't you just prune awway the spaming remarks and leave his perfectly valid request for help open?

when I get home (cause I can't post there whilst at uni I'll be starting a thread on the PCFF forums asking this exact question). - citing the examples above as examples of how new people are sorely mistreated on PCFF - by the moderators who should be more responsible.

In the mean time Novartic, don't bother going to the PCF Forum if you only intend to post spam, and other things specifically designed to piss people off, it just makes you look stupid.

- It's good that you sarted spell checking your posts, makes a real difference.

Ward said:
Hello Novartic.

Remember me?

The guy whos currently having to clean up your mess?

To any mods here: Please consider locking this.
Root has a point! David isn't even talking on this Thread! He's not going to hear much about it - I think I'm the only one sad enough to be subscribed to most of the Forums and therefore most of the threads so saying that is useless.

As a Moderator you should know this. You should probably also know that Novartic is not seriously capable of making a mess that would not take more than 10 or 15 minutes to clean up. I've been a Mod and Admin on many Forums and I know that for a fact.

Also - Attempting to show Novartic up is not going to work! You are not a Moderator on here and I've never seen you before; so I don't think we much care what you say until you prove yourself - which you probably don't want to do because this is a competing Forum! :D

I would like to put it to you to stay to your own Forum, and keep out of ours unless you plan to do something useful. Thank you.

EDIT: That is a point! Locking entire threads just because he's been on there! Thats madness! What if people were talking on there? EVen when he's not spammed at all!

No offence implied.

Novartic has threatened to bring his 'hacker crew' down on us and is generally being a pest. He's spamming his forum and this thread on PCFF. Naturally, I'm here to see why PCFF has been singled out for abuse.

True, it'll take me 10 minutes to clean up his mess. But I'm merely a volunteer moderator. I don't get paid for this. I don't have full admin rights. I'm locking his threads because there are some forumites who'll not hold back with their opinions.

I'm simply here to find the source and hopefully get it to stop. I've read around and seen that Novartic is just an annoying troll. And that he's dropping the name of this forum everywhere he goes. Its not doing your rep any favours.

Ward said:
No offence implied.

Novartic has threatened to bring his 'hacker crew' down on us and is generally being a pest. He's spamming his forum and this thread on PCFF. Naturally, I'm here to see why PCFF has been singled out for abuse.
His Hacker Crew! LOL! You mean Noephaze who has now left here again?! :D Lol! Oh, singled out for abuse? Its not outr problem - face Novartic about it. Personally I would just block his IP if you're annoyed with him; do not fear his 'Hacker Crew'! :D

Ward said:
True, it'll take me 10 minutes to clean up his mess. But I'm merely a volunteer moderator. I don't get paid for this. I don't have full admin rights. I'm locking his threads because there are some forumites who'll not hold back with their opinions.
Paid for it! Oh, PCFormat - flashy pants bloody Forum indeed! Rocker isn't paid for it - I'm probably loosing money on my Forum! Why does the fact that you're not being paid for it matter! Thats just silly. If you moan about being paid to be a moderator then you shouldn't be one. A true Moderator, does not get paid, he does not nor would want to get paid. A moderator should be one of the Forum who is respected among the users - not somebody being paid. Feel yourself lucky you are not paid; a Moderator is better that way!

Ward said:
I'm simply here to find the source and hopefully get it to stop. I've read around and seen that Novartic is just an annoying troll. And that he's dropping the name of this forum everywhere he goes. Its not doing your rep any favours.
This Forum? Wow, I thought he was posting his Forum. I doubt its doing anything to our Forum's Reputation infact; not to put too finer point on it, we're doing much better than normal recently. I doubt its the spamming but we have.

The big question I've wanted to ask about PCFormat Forums is why the devil is it so silly! I would have thought I big Forum like that with financial backing even would firstly have more posts and second have vBulletin! vBulletin is the best!

choice of forum software does not make the forum. PCFF runs on PHPBB which (I don't know for sure whether its the server or the software) runs a lot faster than the vbulletin used on here.

The point ward was trying to make is there is onl so much moderating one guy should do, and someone (who at least claims) to be old enough to attend colledge should have more sense than to go stirring up trouble for others to clean up.

root said:
choice of forum software does not make the forum. PCFF runs on PHPBB which (I don't know for sure whether its the server or the software) runs a lot faster than the vbulletin used on here.

The point ward was trying to make is there is onl so much moderating one guy should do, and someone (who at least claims) to be old enough to attend colledge should have more sense than to go stirring up trouble for others to clean up.

Good point! He shouldn't be doing it! I was just utterly confused by the idea that on a Forum Moderators were being paid! Its not right.

However, the very idea of a mainstream board like that which has if you've seen nothing much to do with the Magazine. Its just a Forum with a trumpet up name. I don't personally think its right that moderators get paid - and I said I was glad he did not. Personally; theres not too much a Moderator should do; a moderator is a upperclass of Poster, a shining beakon to the effort that he or she puts into the Forum and is suppose to inspire the users. A Moderator who can't do that shouldn't be a Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom