Unistill Msn Messanger?

Anybody here read TIME? There's an article on Microsoft which is really interesting. It turns out that Microsoft has just released an open source project called WiX. Haha.

Wow - is there? Whats the time website? I really need to find that! Maybe they'll have it in the Library. Wow. I'll have to look into that! :confused:

iamroot said:
Anybody here read TIME? There's an article on Microsoft which is really interesting. It turns out that Microsoft has just released an open source project called WiX. Haha.
I had a look; 'Microsoft Releases WiX Toolset to Open Source' Its not really a very big thing is it? Its terrible in my opinion - and this strange bloke should have been fired and then shot out of a cannon (preferably the Kaiser's Big Willie) into a Sandpaper Factory. Its not even funny.

Why do we trust these people on this doshed-up twonk site? We can't trust them with even a snippit of a section of the most important and widely used code in the world. Its not an important part but 90% of people on this damned Open-Source Site will be Anti-Microsoft Infidels who only want to cause devistation. Releasing this was a mistake. I by god do I hope it won't happen again.

I realise I did 3 Posts back to back - but they were needed and I made them all seperatly. Sorry! :D

I read both but not regularly. Chip cost 8.00 bucks and i dun really have that kinda cash to spend ona mag. i buy pc gamer every month though.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah, I only really buy a PC Magazine when I want to get a new Computer, or when I see an offer or some programs I want! :D

I only buy magazines for the free programs they give ... oh, and occasionally I buy "Computer Shopper" magazone cos they some kick ass reviews in it.

I will often buy Windows Magazine. Thats pretty good and I do like to see the reviews in that of loads of Microsoft stuff. PC Format I will buy too on the odd occassion that I do buy one.

Back
Top Bottom