IE timing out?

The cable provider also functions as an ISP but now we're back to my wife & her fondness for AOL. Cable speeds are screamin'! Not sure about the constant speed (LAN properties show 10Mbps & that's where the modem's plugged in) but average video STREAM is 600-700K sometimes up to 800.... pretty smooth. In fairness (urrghh) to AOL you do get access to some content that yu would otherwise have to pay a premium for, video svcs. etc. Still not sure it's worth it though.

Cooter said:
The cable provider also functions as an ISP but now we're back to my wife & her fondness for AOL. Cable speeds are screamin'! Not sure about the constant speed (LAN properties show 10Mbps & that's where the modem's plugged in) but average video STREAM is 600-700K sometimes up to 800.... pretty smooth. In fairness (urrghh) to AOL you do get access to some content that yu would otherwise have to pay a premium for, video svcs. etc. Still not sure it's worth it though.

Lol - have you not seen MSN? You get all of whats on AOL for free; and for only £5 a month twice if not 10 times as much!

Cooter said:

You may have a point as "you get what you pay for" and their fingering it out.AOL and MSN match up your high speed at a cost.
Free websites may be only 56k.
So whats the rush ? If video and audio streams work,mine do.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom