Hockey makes you horny

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! :D I lost the entire plot about what you were talking about now!

You can't be much of a sports fan.I guessed you might follow soccer in
Greathanc , Where the hell is that,why hide your location.Be proud to use it.But to continue,soccer,
Thats where celebrating and other stupidity gets fans killed.
We don't do that in Canada,We drive around and honk our "car" horns,as in Automobiles like Mercedes,center of the steering wheel.
Celabateing,Write the Pope.
:p

bluto said:
You can't be much of a sports fan.I guessed you might follow soccer in
Greathanc , Where the hell is that,why hide your location.Be proud to use it.But to continue,soccer,
Thats where celebrating and other stupidity gets fans killed.
We don't do that in Canada,We drive around and honk our "car" horns,as in Automobiles like Mercedes,center of the steering wheel.
Celabateing,Write the Pope.

No - we don't do Soccer, or indeed Football in Greathanc. We prefer the more intellectual Sports like Chequers and Chess and Poker.

Greathanc is Antarctica - where my mighty Centralist Empire is placed; I have not brought that facet of my imagination into this Forum but if you want to talk to me about the Politics Military and Social Intrigues of Greathanc then by all means go to my Forum and I'll be happy to tell you in great detail. (its pronounced Great-Thank, just incase)

The Pope-Mobile and Pop-Massif probably don't go around honking their horns after a 'Soccer' Match! :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
No - we don't do Soccer, or indeed Football in Greathanc. We prefer the more intellectual Sports like Chequers and Chess and Poker.

Greathanc is Antarctica - where my mighty Centralist Empire is placed; I have not brought that facet of my imagination into this Forum but if you want to talk to me about the Politics Military and Social Intrigues of Greathanc then by all means go to my Forum and I'll be happy to tell you in great detail. (its pronounced Great-Thank, just incase)

The Pope-Mobile and Pop-Massif probably don't go around honking their horns after a 'Soccer' Match! :D

Gotcha again
Celabateing wasn't a typing mistake.You know what being celabate is i hope.Nasty tradition.I'ts hard to increase the pop[e]ulation.
:eek:
So whats your www ? Antyman ?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Soccer! Lol! In civilized countries its called Football.
I think this is a Hockey topic,so get lost and start a Kick it or pass it topic,
Is it Soccer or Football ? Lets see theres the
NFL,CFL and AFL (football) kicks and passes The funny shaped ball.
UK soccer leagues,(soccer) Just kicks the damn round thing.
NBA just passed the round ball.
:D

He shoot he scores,pucking good stuff.
;)

Soccer used in uncivilised areas? I think not. America is civilised and they use the term soccer :D

This is just a misconception about the 'cilivised' thingy :D

bluto said:
I think this is a Hockey topic,so get lost and start a Kick it or pass it topic,
Is it Soccer or Football ? Lets see theres the
NFL,CFL and AFL (football) kicks and passes The funny shaped ball.
UK soccer leagues,(soccer) Just kicks the damn round thing.
NBA just passed the round ball.
:D

He shoot he scores,pucking good stuff.
;)
Who thought of it first? Allow the people who invented it to name it; its called Football. A funny shaped ball game is Rugby. If you invent it - name it whatever you want - but if you can't then call it what it should be.

Cheerios said:
Soccer used in uncivilised areas? I think not. America is civilised and they use the term soccer :D

This is just a misconception about the 'cilivised' thingy :D
Lol; I like to think that Britian is the last resting place of chivalry. America are the people who killed Chivalry. That and the Germans who in their wars killed off all the upstanding British Men and Women leaving only the dregs and some few good people.

But thats only my opinion! :D Which is generally a little extreme.

Khaha yep thats a little extreme but very creatively phrased LOL.

Yeah this shouldnt be narrowed down to hockey, this topic should be widened to 'ball games', well except that type of balls if you know what I mean.

Soccer is definitely more popular than hockey, in fact its the most popular game worldwide :D goodluck with your hockey haha

Back
Top Bottom