Disk Boot Problem :(

happy_2008

Solid State Member
Hi guys i was using m pc earlier and everything was running fine until it crashed and went into dos mode and said the following:

disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter?????

How can i fix this problem? the comp is running really funny so i might give it a system restore hoping this will clear the problem. Any other suggestions?

i forgot to mention that once i get the ^^^^^^ message, i press the reset button on my comp and everything works fine again :boggle:

Please.Win ver,Win Ver,Win Ver
Why do you say Dos mode ?
Is this new or suddenley after months of ok ?
:confused:

Soz bluto its win xp and it was working previously ok. Its working fine now but only every now and again i would get that message. But once i reboot it will work fine???

happy_2008 said:
Hi guys i was using m pc earlier and everything was running fine until it crashed and went into dos mode and said the following:

disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter?????

How can i fix this problem? the comp is running really funny so i might give it a system restore hoping this will clear the problem. Any other suggestions?

Disk Boot Failure is likely to be something wrong with the Floppy, or the Hard Drive. If it just suddenly happened then I can't really guess what it could be. Is the Hard Drive working fine; did the cables get loose for some reason?

Bluto has a point - the Windows version not only helps us as to what is happening on the computer but as to the age sometimes. Any Newbies reading this should please remmember that! :D

Back
Top Bottom