Lord Kalthorn is no Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dislike them so much! I have no idea why - but its just one of those things. They've doubled up their processors because they're too slow to go it alone, they are stupidly designed and are unupgradable.

You can say that again! *thought* what if someone invented a Computer with 2 P4s 3.4ghz x 2 = 6.8ghz (WOW) or AMD 64bits x 2 = 128bit processor (WOW AGAIN)

heh Lord Kalthorn you need to grow up in some areas. here i have a challenge for you. it shouldn't be too hard :) :

i want you to go to your local computer store and get some linux CD's. all three/two. not just one lol. now i want you to install it onto your computer and spend more than 5 minutes on it. more like 5 days on it figuring out. when i did this i was happier with linux than anything in the world. besides window$ f-n blows..

Lord Kalthorn said:
Whats so difficult to use in Linux? I have tried Linux already now - Rockers idea - it doesn't go very well on the only other computer I have but I tried it for about a day and I could not find anything I could do do or understand. I think you're just a bit jealous because you realise how good Windows is.

Long live Microsoft!

OMG A FULL DAY?! WOW YOUR LEET!.. you just don't have the right needs in figuring something new out. you're going to be fifty saying "power to windows!" all because you can't learn linux. when it is actually simple.

GeforcebOY said:
You can say that again! *thought* what if someone invented a Computer with 2 P4s 3.4ghz x 2 = 6.8ghz (WOW) or AMD 64bits x 2 = 128bit processor (WOW AGAIN)
Firstly - 3.4Ghz x 2 isn't 6.8Ghz - its two processors and one clock, not one clock working 1/6.8Ghz before the next. AND; Apple G5 Processors aren't going at anywhere near 3.4Ghz - I think maybe 1.8? maybe 2 something up to 2.2?

Secondly - 64bits x 2 doesn't = 128bits, it equals 65bits. Unless as I said above they were working together as one - which Apple does not have the knowledge to do.

iamroot said:
Macs have their market share just as linux has so i doubt apple will ever fold up.
I did not say Apple will Fold up - it is like a piece of Bird Poo which just won't come off the Window (pun intended). Eventually it will but not in the forseeable Future.

noephaze said:
OMG A FULL DAY?! WOW YOUR LEET!.. you just don't have the right needs in figuring something new out. you're going to be fifty saying "power to windows!" all because you can't learn linux. when it is actually simple.
I didn't say it was simple - I said I did not like it. I did not say I could not work it out - I said I did not think it was worth it.

what? why? because it has more than 15 editors for programming, has Gaim which holds all your instant messaging "programs", because it has a free version of ps built in, because it's fully customizable and it's open source so you can change how differen't functions work? why then?

noephaze said:
heh Lord Kalthorn you need to grow up in some areas. here i have a challenge for you. it shouldn't be too hard :) :

i want you to go to your local computer store and get some linux CD's. all three/two. not just one lol. now i want you to install it onto your computer and spend more than 5 minutes on it. more like 5 days on it figuring out. when i did this i was happier with linux than anything in the world. besides window$ f-n blows..

Well - firstly I am not in the position to do this - my only reasonable computer is this one and so its not really worth putting Linux on. However - I do take up your challenge. I shall 'borrow' my friend's PC and use it with Linux for 7 days (just to prove I'm prepared to do it). It shall start from Saturday. But I will not buy it from so silly Linux Retailer - I shall download it this week - I do have my honour! :D

Saturday I shall install it and I will destroy it on the following Saturday thoroughly disappointed with the whole endeavour - I hope! :D

I'll just overlook the Windows Insult as I have so many times before on here recently without saying anything against Linux at all offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom