Computer mishap with CPU

k im gettin a new cpu but while im at it upgrade!!!!!! so if my mother board can handle intel celeron 2.4 ghz then can someone show me a list of wat i can get ( if it makes a dif i got a gateway)

Unblessed said:
the proccesors i can get
I think it's time to talk to Dad and Mom and stop useing fowl language except when looking in a mirror.Stop thinking of a PC as a Tinker Toy.
:mad:

Its his computer . If you had a celeron before i think you might only be able to get one again i will try to find out if you can tell me what Mobo you have

if its a celeron 2.4ghz it will be socket 478 you will be able to use another celeron or a pentium 4 but as someone said we need to know your motherboard

Unblessed said:
the proccesors i can get
but i am a 13 yr old nerd with no fucking source of income and no way to get a new proccesor
:rolleyes:
Case closed i think.
=========
Listen to Mom and Dad and you might get one for Xmas. :D

Ok heres an easy way on identifying the problem. First see your BIOS maker and go to their site and look for a beep test or something like that. Each BIOS maker has their own unique beep.

For example 1-1-1 MIGHT mean that your ram has not been placed properly :D

Cheerios said:
Ok heres an easy way on identifying the problem. First see your BIOS maker and go to their site and look for a beep test or something like that. Each BIOS maker has their own unique beep.

For example 1-1-1 MIGHT mean that your ram has not been placed properly :D
First we have to solve the original problem i think.CPU goo and
has he put it back
and has he talked to Dad and does he have a clue
and how did Unblessed post here.
I think this is a Joke post.
How about it
Unblessed
Confess.or Go to Hell
:eek:
beep beep,that in another topic.
:p