windows nt administrator password hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginkan

Solid State Member
i'm curious as to how to get the administrator password from a limited user account. i've tried using cain abel to get it but so far all i've recovered are other student log on passwords. please help or email me

Well, you could always use a packet sniffer whilst he is logging on. There are various brute force packages available. They may work.

administrator password

brute force packages? could you possibly go into further detail?

get iris packet sniffer from eEye Security and sniff out all night waiting for him/her to login. once they do you can easily figure out what to do next.. if not ask on the board again.

the thing is i'm at school. this is a school computer i'm intending on messing with. they're all windows nt computers.

You can get some brute forces scripts that sit there and go through alogarithms till they get the right password or eventualy get an buffer over/under run and get in anyway. You will have to do a fair bit of searching to get hold of one.

operating system

by operating system i'm guessing you mean computer type but i'm probably wrong. all the school computers are windows nt. they're dells. i'm registered as a limited user and the principal is the computer administrator.

That means the Operating system is windows nt, not Dell, Dell is the company that makes the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom