Introducing Myself :D

cheerios

Banned
Hey I'm Cheerios from Singapore, erm 16 and coming to 17 this year (I just cannot wait).

I love Intel processors, asus mobos and ati graphics cards.

I belonged to another forum www.tech-forums.net before i got banned and the reason was because I spammed, but seriously I think they misunderstood and it is really ridiculous haha.

By the way, hope that we will have a good helping relationship!

Cheers!

Welcome to CF :)

Is it me, or have we had alot of people coming over here from Tech-forums? o_O

The mods from tech-forums are really making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm not happy and thats why I'm not attempting to rejoin them. Ive left them permenantly :D

The mods... well they are abusing their authority eh?

Cheerios said:
The mods from tech-forums are really making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm not happy and thats why I'm not attempting to rejoin them. Ive left them permenantly :D

The mods... well they are abusing their authority eh?

I'm a member there - haven't been in months though. It's just we've had a small influx of people from Tech-Forums.net sayin they left that place. Things not goin good over there or somethin?

They have real good people but seriously they really should do something about their mods. The mods are abusing their powers :D

Hello and welcome! Yes it seems we have a lot coming from there! I guess we are better than they now!

David Lindon said:
Hello and welcome! Yes it seems we have a lot coming from there! I guess we are better than they now!

We actually probably we are ... I dunno how many members they have, but surely we're a strong competitor.

Yep Computer Forms so far is real great but I have to say Tech-Forums seem to have people with more technical knowledge and experience, unfortunately for us. Still dont worry, I'm sure they'll come over anytime soon :D

Back
Top Bottom