Help.. New Case problems..

Redsand

Solid State Member
i got a new computer case and i put everything into my new case and when i go and turn it on the fans go, light go on, but my usb ports and my monitor doesnt show a picture.. Can anyone helo me with this problem..

Easy

Everything isn't connected right.see your mbd manual for this.
Mine is well detailed right to the last plug.asus rules.
Do really expect a "do this fix" ???
:confused:
By the way this one seems to work ok,do the same with PC 2.
:D

i dont have the manual for my motherboard.. and i was just asking what is the common thing that is wrong or not plugged in when this happens..

Redsand said:
i dont have the manual for my motherboard.. and i was just asking what is the common thing that is wrong or not plugged in when this happens..
This is the common thing,
You don't you have a manual or guide.They all come with one.Try to get one online dl.
So the big answer is "you need the manual" as i have for step by step.
Theres no quick fix here.
Or buy a Dell.
:rolleyes:

Redsand said:
i got a new computer case and i put everything into my new case and when i go and turn it on the fans go, light go on, but my usb ports and my monitor doesnt show a picture.. Can anyone helo me with this problem..

Does the comp have an onboard GFX card or external?

IF its external, test it on another computer if you can, it might be the gfx card, thats why the monitor aint displaying anything.

As for the USB ports, i had the same problem when i swapped cases from a standard Packard Bell case to the one i have now, i couldn't connect the front usb ports or the case LED's up so they didnt work. I sorted it by getting a new mother board.

Try searching the manufacturer of you PC or motherboard for a manual, if not, contacts the manufacturer directly and ask them to send on out, thats really all you can do apart from getting a new mobo with a manual

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom