New sound system!

Rocker said:
Exactly.

My point is, keeping the Custom Avatars restricted to Staff Members is easier - the Staff status doesn't depend on a level of posts, so you wouldn't have users posting random shit everywhere trying to boost their post counts up, like you would if it was allowed for Gurus. A member could have a thousand posts - but not one of those posts could make any sense - and that user would be feeding his pics of Daves servers for no real contribution to this place. Anyone can reply with "lolz!" to every post in a topic. But atleast Dave, you would have a handle over who is staff and who isn't - thus ultimately being able to control who has the privilege of having a Custom Avatar.

Yeah - Basically I was being silly - I have a Forum too and I realise the problems of doing such a thing if it were on such a scale as this (I have Custom Avatars enabled all the way through but I only have 9 Members!).

Maybe if I ever become a Moderator! ;) Lol! :D That would be so funny!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - Basically I was being silly - I have a Forum too and I realise the problems of doing such a thing if it were on such a scale as this (I have Custom Avatars enabled all the way through but I only have 9 Members!).

Maybe if I ever become a Moderator! ;) Lol! :D That would be so funny!

Nice forum you have,down again.
Spend more time there.
:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
More time there! I spend too much time there! Just like I do here! I have posted about 75% of all posts on there!

Post whore. :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! When there are only about 150 Posts on there its not too hard to get about 75%!
Be sure to visit my posts.attachments allowed.lots of fun.

:D

Back
Top Bottom