Computer Business Problemos

aji6699

Beta member
I'm starting a Computer business, not a big one, but just building computers for ppl. My computers outperform Dell and Alienware, and are for less. I need help on how to advertise though, i'm at a loss. Anyone gots any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated
-AJ

Do you have a web site? There is a lot of places on the net that offer advertising on large sites (including ours!).
Goolge ad words are also very good.
If you are more of a local business, try local radio etc. They are a very powerful source.

Radio is a good idea; gets lots of people on there. But you can never beat an average website for a Computer Company. Those are the sort of people you're after.

aji6699 said:
My computers outperform Dell and Alienware, and are for less. I need help on how to advertise though, i'm at a loss. Anyone gots any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciate -AJ
Very nice outform alienware . Yeah use search engines and have your own website.

Free Hosting? Free Hosting is never too good but David does free Forums on one of his websites and Geocities is probably the best place. But seriously for only £5 a month you will get so much better.

You have to buy a copy of vBulletin; then find hosting with MySQL Databases. Then you download the zip with the PHP Files in there, you load them up to your server and install the Board from the .../install/install.php file.

The only problem after that is the problem of getting Members! :D

Back
Top Bottom