XP Certificate of Authentification

t2215young

Beta member
Im having a problem with my windows XP home running smoothly. I tried to reinstall it, however the Certificate of Authentification code is gone. If anyone could tell me how I would go about finding it? Do i run regedit? Email me if you know what i can do: t2215young@hotmail.com

Yes, the sticker is gone, it was not the original windows installed on my computer. So it did not come stuck on to my tower. And i can tell that it was ripped off of the envelope with my XP cd. So I'm asking if there is a way to find the code because its already in the computer.

No - as far as I know its not possible to find the code in the Restistry - otherwise it wouldn't be very secure. You'll have to buy an upgrade copy, or phone up Microsoft about the problem.

Did you ever find your Certificate of Authentification code? If not I no of a site with software that will get it back for you.

bsr2002 said:
Did you ever find your Certificate of Authentification code? If not I no of a site with software that will get it back for you.

Get back a Certificate of Authentication Code?! Is this site legal? :D

Back
Top Bottom