Crawling through the 20 stage pipeline, I finally made it here...

Damn Good! 20 minutes at the beginning he sung! About Clint Eastwood, Lord of the Rings, Scarlet Johannson's Rear, Master and Commander.

'Come sail with me the boat is Russel Crowe,
Its his damn ship so don't give him jip or he'll punch you in the nose.
He's Master, and Commander,
thar she blows!'

It is dreadfully funny - maybe I'll watch it again and type out the words to the song and put it on my website.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Damn Good! 20 minutes at the beginning he sung! About Clint Eastwood, Lord of the Rings, Scarlet Johannson's Rear, Master and Commander.

'Come sail with me the boat is Russel Crowe,
Its his damn ship so don't give him jip or he'll punch you in the nose.
He's Master, and Commander,
thar she blows!'

It is dreadfully funny - maybe I'll watch it again and type out the words to the song and put it on my website.

You got it on tape or something?

Sounds funny. Shame i missed it
:(

Woulkd have been good to hear that :)

Yeah - I wasn't going to stay up until 5 in the morning! I watched it until about 3 and went to bed. At the beginning they had Billy Crystal in lots of different movies very well editted out! Fabulous! He was Gollum and Legolas and standing on the Mast with Russel Crowe and said 'Argh' on the Deck in Pirates of the Carribean. They replaced his face with Aragorn's when he was talking to Gandalf:

'All you have to do is decide what to do with the time you are given,' says Gandalf.
He turns around and says 'and this coming from a guy in 9 hour movie!'

He fights the Oliphant as Legolas and goes into Minas Tirith - where the side of the Rock has been very well editted into an Oscar! - on Shadowfax and walks through the Doors into the King's Hall and then it gets very bright and pans out onto the huge stage at the Kodak Theatre. Wow it was good!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - I wasn't going to stay up until 5 in the morning! I watched it until about 3 and went to bed. At the beginning they had Billy Crystal in lots of different movies very well editted out! Fabulous! He was Gollum and Legolas and standing on the Mast with Russel Crowe and said 'Argh' on the Deck in Pirates of the Carribean. They replaced his face with Aragorn's when he was talking to Gandalf:

'All you have to do is decide what to do with the time you are given,' says Gandalf.
He turns around and says 'and this coming from a guy in 9 hour movie!'

He fights the Oliphant as Legolas and goes into Minas Tirith - where the side of the Rock has been very well editted into an Oscar! - on Shadowfax and walks through the Doors into the King's Hall and then it gets very bright and pans out onto the huge stage at the Kodak Theatre. Wow it was good!

Damn, im gonna have to get it off one of my friends, its sounds like it was awesome :)

TheSickness said:
Damn, im gonna have to get it off one of my friends, its sounds like it was awesome :)

It was 4 hours of brilliance.

They showed people from the Audience and Billy Crystal said what they were thinking. He came to Sean Connery and he said in a Scottish Accent 'Pussssy Gallore? Pussssy Gallore! I finally get it! Thatss just rude!'

It is very funny - you should try and see it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
It was 4 hours of brilliance.

They showed people from the Audience and Billy Crystal said what they were thinking. He came to Sean Connery and he said in a Scottish Accent 'Pussssy Gallore? Pussssy Gallore! I finally get it! Thatss just rude!'

It is very funny - you should try and see it.

I plan to after hearing about it.

Thats for telling me :)

Back
Top Bottom