I hate you Gateway

Lord Kalthorn said:
PC World is suprising good if you can't though. Don't even try Comet! I went in with my sister's Laptop once and asked why the printer was doing this and that. It was clicking when it moved. He went through installing the Drivers when just the noise was saying it was mechanical! It took an hour when I had to get to Lord of the Rings, and eventually time ran out a swore at him and he gave me a new one. Just dont' go there!

I just dont like any of the big computer stores. I'd take my local comp shop over Curry's anyday as they actually know what they are talking bout.

Saying that, this comp used to be a Packard Bell comp which i got from Curry's. Though now the only original parts it has left in is the HD, CD, DVD and floppy drives :)

Never again will i buy a pre made computer :D

Lol: I don't like Currys or Comet either. But if they don't know anything then they are more likely to give you fabulous deals! Yey for PC World!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol: I don't like Currys or Comet either. But if they don't know anything then they are more likely to give you fabulous deals! Yey for PC World!

Yey for local comp shops aswell as usually they can get you good parts for cheap :). Though i gotta admit, PC World was good when i went it n looking for a cd drive, though they tried to get me to buy a DEll PC from them :(. I played along with it and confused the person by asking if it had Hyper Threading on it (it was a AMD chip :)) and he said yeah, then i asked him what RAM it had and he said it was enough to copy cd's
:rolleyes:

Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon :)

TheSickness said:
Yey for local comp shops aswell as usually they can get you good parts for cheap :). Though i gotta admit, PC World was good when i went it n looking for a cd drive, though they tried to get me to buy a DEll PC from them :(. I played along with it and confused the person by asking if it had Hyper Threading on it (it was a AMD chip :)) and he said yeah, then i asked him what RAM it had and he said it was enough to copy cd's
:rolleyes:

Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon :)

LOL! I'll have to try that!

Back
Top Bottom