Hockey makes you horny

bluto said:
Leafs 4 Ottawa 1.
Who will win it all ?

Leafs! They have 4 Points and Ottawa have 1! Its obvious who wins.

I voted for Edmonton because they sound like the best. I don't really like Hockey that much - nor indeed do I know anything about it.

Why does hockey make you Horny?

TheSickness said:
I would choose one of them but i dont have a clue bout hockey, so i pick The Sickness Giants to win
:D
So why bother posteing? Start a topic of your favorite sport.If it's Cricket i'll abstain.

:rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Leafs! They have 4 Points and Ottawa have 1! Its obvious who wins.

I voted for Edmonton because they sound like the best. I don't really like Hockey that much - nor indeed do I know anything about it.

Why does hockey make you Horny?

I'm surprised you had to ask,smile when you read this and slap your head.
When my team wins people drive up and down the streets "really horny"
Get it honk honk.
:D :D :)

bluto said:
I'm surprised you had to ask,smile when you read this and slap your head.
When my team wins people drive up and down the streets "really horny"
Get it honk honk.
:D :D :)

Lol! Thats one way to look at it I suppose! At least it wasn't Horny the way I see the word! ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Thats one way to look at it I suppose! At least it wasn't Horny the way I see the word! ;)

Of course not,it's called a play on words.How do you celebate where you live ?

:D :rolleyes: :p

We gafaw, swill our Brandy and moan about how those Canadians got away from our grip!

Lol!

No, we just cheer. We don't drive up and down the streets, its dangerous and a waste of Petrol!

Lord Kalthorn said:
We gafaw, swill our Brandy and moan about how those Canadians got away from our grip!

Lol!

No, we just cheer. We don't drive up and down the streets, its dangerous and a waste of Petrol!

You should see the Horny Italians here then when they got the World Cup.Cost was no object.So soccer it to me GB , and don't kill anyone.
It's only a game.

:mad:

bluto said:
You should see the Horny Italians here then when they got the World Cup.Cost was no object.So soccer it to me GB , and don't kill anyone.
It's only a game.

:mad:

Lol! :D I lost the entire plot about what you were talking about now!

Back
Top Bottom