Finally

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yes phone companys don't make this too well know.Call them and ask if they have a Long distance plan with a no limit monthly fee.You have to ask for it here or pay for every call.

bluto said:
You must be offered similar to Canada.I use 5c a min N America,now i'm offered 2 Cents.
Whats with £2000 phone bill
You wherent paying attention,where you ?
Do you have yak there ?
10-10-925 etc. ?

I was paying attention, i just kinda ignored it :p

Atleast the phone bill will be lower next time (hopefully) :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! We can only dream. :D

The phone bill is already bout 300 quid, as its taking time to switch damn phone companies
:mad:

Though this time it aint my fault, i told him to change earlier, and he wouldnt listen :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that! Should you not pay for every call anyway?

Change you location and i'll answer that.
I'm in Ontario Canada, A Bell Canada user.
The place where it was invented.
;) :D

TheSickness said:
The phone bill is already bout 300 quid, as its taking time to switch damn phone companies
:mad:

Though this time it aint my fault, i told him to change earlier, and he wouldnt listen :p
Lol - I'm not entirely sure where all your phone bill goes into! £300 on a Phone Bill already! Madness! Must be all thos 0870 and 0900 Numbers

Change you location and i'll answer that.
I'm in Ontario Canada, A Bell Canada user.
The place where it was invented.
Ah! Lol! Very good!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol - I'm not entirely sure where all your phone bill goes into! £300 on a Phone Bill already! Madness! Must be all thos 0870 and 0900 Numbers

Ah! Lol! Very good!

try just 1 001 number, thats where it all goes, damn bastard charges just to talk to my girlfriend :mad:

TheSickness said:
Yup, and now international calls are unblocked on my house phone (unblocked it yesterday) im gonna tell my dad to get broadband (well, remind him he still needs to sign up :) )

But he is stubborn, i can believe it took this long to get him to see he is gonna save money, though i think he just dont like the idea of switching phone comapnies

And thanks David :)
=======

Whats Broadband got to do with a long distance telephone call ?
You don't mean to say you are useing long distance phone for internet browsing.Whowee.
:eek:

bluto said:
=======

Whats Broadband got to do with a long distance telephone call ?
You don't mean to say you are useing long distance phone for internet browsing.Whowee.
:eek:

No, its just to get BB, we need a engineer to come out from the phone company to sort our phone line out, and if he rang he might have got told bout the phone bill, then i would have been 1 dead person ;)

Back
Top Bottom