Laptop and PC

Wanadoo 1Mbps is only £34 a month? I could pay that on my wages now - and according to what I've heard David uses a £50 Note to light a Cannon charged with Gunpowder and a 24lb Ball of £50 Notes just to switch his Computer on!

That is what has been insinuated by Rocker at least.

lol. his pc is no more as fast as my one is.lol and anyway he has a big sever now but he can't get the cables to it lol

I didn't say his PC was faster than yours - I said that he can waste money - I just said it in a Flamboyant Fashion.

Wow, what type of server?

sorry top secret. Iv seen and toucht it. its an old meeny. its got some masive fanns on it tho. lol

I dont think that dave is saying the troth there i think he is talking some prorkys there. his dad does have a good job tho. But so does mine. I think at the end of the day its what you spend it on realy.

shared insternet access

the best thing for you to do is to get a wireless or wires adsl router.

dlink and netgear d good ones and they are reasonably priced.

that way, you dont have to make sure one computer is on to use the internet connection, and you get some kind of firewall included.

jack
<< Please use a signature >>

and again. HEEEEEEE needs a slap he needs a slap la la la la la de de de la he needs a slap he needs a slap la la de de la la de he NNNNEEEEEDDDSSS AAA SSSLLAAPP. SLAP!

Back
Top Bottom