PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang? what the hell are you on about. and i wasent talking to you i was talking to LK.

novartic said:
Gang? what the hell are you on about. and i wasent talking to you i was talking to LK.

What the hell am I on about? o_O

I could ask you the same thing. =P

well well well we know who has a grug here now dont we. blocking my msn as well hay!!!

novartic said:
well well well we know who has a grug here now dont we. blocking my msn as well hay!!!

I have no grudge against you. Never have done, and never will. The only reason I blocked you on MSN was because as soon as you added me, you were asking me to join your forum. If I want to be advertised at, I'll go talk to a spambot on AIM.

novartic said:
umm i think that was to me i think? yes iv taken the suggestion and the answer it yes. we could do as a team with fakzility and shaz and uz 4 will be all apart of the novartic team family
Erm? Lol! Interesting - but if it involves any kind of spamming then I'm sorry because I don't really do that. Also - I have broadband so they woudl be able to stop me very soon after I have done it. And - spamming doesn't work.

I have no grudge against you. Never have done, and never will. The only reason I blocked you on MSN was because as soon as you added me, you were asking me to join your forum. If I want to be advertised at, I'll go talk to a spambot on AIM.
Lol!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Also - I have broadband so they woudl be able to stop me very soon after I have done it.

That is where proxies come in. Plus, the use of multiple different types of browsers, each using a diff proxy, wala, you now have upto 3 different IPs at the same time. =P

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well - that would be another way - but it doesn't mean I would spam anybody anyway!

I never said you would - I wouldn't either. But it is one hell of a way to confuse people who can view your IP. One minute your coming from America, the next your stuck in Southern India. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom