PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
novartic said:
ok! what im doing is trying to get some regular posters on my forum and 2nd im trying to get more on my forum.
Just give it time and your forum will grow. Be patient.

novartic said:
ok! what im doing is trying to get some regular posters on my forum and 2nd im trying to get more on my forum.

But you don't do it by spamming everyone and everything in every oppurtunity you get. Look at this place. We have posters that come back, such as you, Kalthorn, Xinam, Geforceboy, The sickness etc. We have a very large amount of members. This place is basically a large community. But, did Dave get all these members by begging them to join? By spamming forums saying "join computerforums! lolz!"? By dropping in links everywhere possible by saying "hey!you!download it from my site instead of crappy download.com"?

Think about it ;)

Rocker said:
But you don't do it by spamming everyone and everything in every oppurtunity you get. Look at this place. We have posters that come back, such as you, Kalthorn, Xinam, Geforceboy, The sickness etc. We have a very large amount of members. This place is basically a large community. But, did Dave get all these members by begging them to join? By spamming forums saying "join computerforums! lolz!"? By dropping in links everywhere possible by saying "hey!you!download it from my site instead of crappy download.com"?

Think about it ;)

Sing it Hallilulia! Want you want is to be put on a Web Search, or something along those lines, to create friends in Forums and then ask them. I did like Rocker's quote of "join computerforums! lolz!" ! Very good! If I had seen that in December by anyone from here I wouldn't have joined and you'd have lost a very good poster! Not to blow my own trumpet that much. :D

Spamming is the lowest Form of Posting.

Spamming again? What are you doing again?

Have you thought about my offer yet? Personally I don't mind I just though it would help you and I out together.

novartic said:
then how come you havent come back then? o never mined im doing it again.

If your talking to me;

A) I only joined to help you, not necesarily to become a "leet" poster.

B) You were doing my head in, so that was another reason I joined.

As for "doing it again", I hope that doesn't mean you are gonna spam this place up again, as I will get to personally remove all the links from your posts, and replace them with "I lub nachos", or "Betty swallocks". Which I would enjoy quite alot - it's amazing what spare of the moment things I can up with sometimes. ^_^

You have been warned.

umm i think that was to me i think? yes iv taken the suggestion and the answer it yes. we could do as a team with fakzility and shaz and uz 4 will be all apart of the novartic team family

novartic said:
umm i think that was to me i think? yes iv taken the suggestion and the answer it yes. we could do as a team with fakzility and shaz and uz 4 will be all apart of the novartic team family

Yes, as in, your going to spam this place up again with links your site? Well, go ahead - but remember - I keep a look out for your posts - so don't expect many people to see links to your site *unless* you post them appropriately in the Web/Advertising board.

Novartic Team Family? That sounds kinda like some old american gangster group. If I'm in this little gang of yours then please don't expect me to partake - I do have better things to do with my time. =P

When are you actually planning to do this? I see words, but I see no actions ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom