hacking a lan

addkid

Solid State Member
kk say i go to sleep at a lan prty and i get owned as they put it.

(the kids wrote on my face with pizza sauce and put chips in my hair and cloths)

kk so say i wanna get up and delete a certain file that will shut there game off or mess with there computer. how would i manage that.

ps these kids are real assholes and deserve to be destroyed anyway so dont feel bad in telling me how to screw with them

Well it is not that simple. You don't strike me as a computer expert. What is you level of knowledge?

level

i know java i took a class in it and i learned html i built my computer from scratch and it runs pretty well i know how shit works and im currently learning unix so that i can use my shell account for better purposes im 16 but its just real embarassing to get owned when ur sleepin at a lan

i got an a+ cert book and read half way through but i got add so its real hard 4 me

my shell account

i just got a shell account because i heard thats how hackers hacked but whats the point. what if i just get another hd and run unix on that hd. or if you have another better os plz inform me. im just trying to learn here thats all.

assumng you knew the admin password of the computer you wanted to connect to you could connect to the root drives using the admin shares

eg
\\computername\c$

you don't really need a shell account to learn how to hack. most hacking now is based around tools which you can run from startup disks or CD's or simple buffer exploits performed over the internet.

kk but like there really is no admin on our lan we all just hook up and go do i have to use sub7 or somthin to do that 4 me

well maybe i wasnt paying attention at the lan i dont know i got add ill check next time

No, I don't expect there will be a proper business style domain with domain admins when a few mates get together for a LAN party.

What I meant was you are using machine A, which is on the same network as machine B, do you know the local administrators password on machineB?

if you know that, and the location of the files you wish to delete then you can do what you want really easily.

Alternativly if you want to be a real bastard. check out http://dban.sourceforge.net and securly (irrecoverably) erase all data on your enemys computer whilst they arn't looking.

no one here should help you with that.. think of what you want to do and think on how you could do it. simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom