Will the real XP pleas stand up ?

Re: Will the real XP please stand up ?

BSOD169 said:
i just need the win XP that i have

Of course you do right out of the box.This is about the day you can't boot into XP.
:mad:

Re: Will the real XP please stand up ?

bluto said:
Do you have what you need to install XP on a new hardrive ?
Or was it installed on your package PC ?
Like Dell ? Thats a no.
a cd and floppys is a yes.

I do, yes, Dells have what is needed too! All you do is stick the XP CD in and switch the computer off - switch it back on and it will ask to boot from the CD, boot fromt he CD and you can format the Drive and load XP - either that or Format the drive with XP and install whatever else tickles your fancy! Linux, Windows 3.1, Rocker would say Suse!

TheSickness said:
I spent over 1 and a half grand on this computer, and XP came readily installed. I only have 1 floppy disk as Pacard Bell (the manufacturer) have installed XP on the HD, but they have made it so i cant touch it, and the only thing they gave me to reinstall is 1 floppy disk that is the Recovery Disk
:p
That was what i really wanted to say.So right click My Computer and rename it Not My Computer.This nonsence has to end,so i hope the members will see what i'm trying to say.Don't buy this packaged stuff.
;)

bluto said:
That was what i really wanted to say.So right click My Computer and rename it Not My Computer.This nonsence has to end,so i hope the members will see what i'm trying to say.Don't buy this packaged stuff.
;)

I am never buying another pre built computer, im upgrading the one i have to get rid of all the shit parts packard bell put in, and after that, just upgrade each part as needed, screw buying a new computer :D

TheSickness said:
I am never buying another pre built computer, im upgrading the one i have to get rid of all the shit parts packard bell put in, and after that, just upgrade each part as needed, screw buying a new computer :D

Now your getting somewhere.Please let me outline what i did in Oct 02.
By email.
I'm in Mississauga/905
Stan

TheSickness said:

You can sometimes get a real nice deal with a Pre-Built computer! And its not hard to just reinstall Windows from the begginning and wipe the factory settings from the start!

I agree with both of you yeah you can get a nice pc but i had to upgrade mine within like 3 months so i ain't getting a pre built one ever again.Mine cost like £1500 in the first place , rip off. I have a windows cd and a floppy.

Back
Top Bottom