Finally

TheSickness

In Runtime
After the £2000 phone bill i got last week, i've been trying to get my dad to change phone companies to OneTel, their International Talk Plan would suit us well as they hardly use the phone and we will save money when i phone America (plus i get to talk to my girlfriend alot more :D). Its took me from the day after we got the phone bill til yesterday to convince him to switch, but he's finally seen that he's gonna save a hell fo alot of money.

When he gets back from his little break with the rest of my family, he's contacting them to sort out how to start using them instead of BT :)

YEY

Rocker said:
Nice .... :)

Yup, and now international calls are unblocked on my house phone (unblocked it yesterday) im gonna tell my dad to get broadband (well, remind him he still needs to sign up :) )

But he is stubborn, i can believe it took this long to get him to see he is gonna save money, though i think he just dont like the idea of switching phone comapnies

And thanks David :)

You must be offered similar to Canada.I use 5c a min N America,now i'm offered 2 Cents.
Whats with £2000 phone bill
You wherent paying attention,where you ?
Do you have yak there ?
10-10-925 etc. ?

Yak? :D Sounds like a perfect Telephone Company! As far as I know we don't have it here though; shame, cause it sounds super!

Another dreadful loss as a thing we don't have in UK; is MSN! No! They don't serve us yet.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yak? :D Sounds like a perfect Telephone Company! As far as I know we don't have it here though; shame, cause it sounds super!

Another dreadful loss as a thing we don't have in UK; is MSN! No! They don't serve us yet.
No I just called Yak and they couldn't suggets a UK alternative.
We have $20 a month no limit plan here in Canada.Don't you have any kind of LD plan there ???
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom