Money

GeforcebOY1

Daemon Poster
O.k i think this is the right place to put this . I brought a geforce fx 5900 and now the new geforce 6 6800 is coming out i want it but i don't have enough money . They are coming out in the shops in around 30 - 45 days . BUt i only get 25 pound a month pocket money and sometimes a bit more if i work. But that ain't a regular thing. I owe my mum about 75 pound still for it . Do i save for about half a year or pay her back and ask to borrow money or sell my card and say once that is sold can you lend me the rest or does any one else have other ideas . I have a job but it is only a few times a month and i can't find anywhere else cause i was going to leave but the shops round my area don't employ people under 16. HELP ME PLEASE i need this card as soon as i comes out ( i am a bit paranod about what is inside of my computer and i have always had the next generation as it comes out . But i brought my geforce fx as people where saying it will be a long time before nvidia release another card. Cause they thought that pci was what nvidia were releasing that year.
THANKs
geforcebOY.

how much do you recon i should sell it for about £75 or less i brought it for £175 it is only 5-7 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom