Download accelerators

posiview

Baseband Member
What's the best download acellerator out there?

I use the free verson of download accelerator plus at the moment.

I was thinking of getting the full verson of DAP (cost $30.00). Is it worth it?

If you have a broadband or fast connection, there us a very useful program called limewire avaliable to download for free from www.limewire.com which is a Downlad Engine. It is most probably highly illegal, but i use it all the time. It can be used to downlad almost everything. i use it to download films that are not released yet, and recetly i've started downloading programs such as copernic, Microsoft office x pro, and download acceleratores as discussed in this forum. if you download limewire, you can download a download accelerator for free, illegally, and also download a "cd key generator" to get a generator for your pro version.

hope it helps.

Pc Pip Uk :D

posiview said:
What's the best download acellerator out there?

I use the free verson of download accelerator plus at the moment.

I was thinking of getting the full verson of DAP (cost $30.00). Is it worth it?

Download accelerators aren't worth paying for, they dont work very well. The best way to get faster downlaoads is to get Broadband :)

PcPipUk said:
If you have a broadband or fast connection, there us a very useful program called limewire avaliable to download for free from www.limewire.com which is a Downlad Engine. It is most probably highly illegal, but i use it all the time. It can be used to downlad almost everything. i use it to download films that are not released yet, and recetly i've started downloading programs such as copernic, Microsoft office x pro, and download acceleratores as discussed in this forum. if you download limewire, you can download a download accelerator for free, illegally, and also download a "cd key generator" to get a generator for your pro version.

hope it helps.

Pc Pip Uk :D

You might not want to admit to downloading illegal software on a public forum, as Microsoft have bots searching the internet looking for sites and people that openly admit to be doing illegal thing :)

Just a warning ;)

DAP benefits

Download Accellerator is a little misleading.The big benefit from even the freebee is resume later etc.right click you dl's to DAP.
:D

Re: DAP benefits

bluto said:
Download Accellerator is a little misleading.The big benefit from even the freebee is resume later etc.right click you dl's to DAP.
Yes that is a very useful feature. Other than that, just spend the $30 on broadband.

Re: DAP benefits

David Lindon said:
Yes that is a very useful feature. Other than that, just spend the $30 on broadband.

You seem to be missing the point.Do you understand what i mean by "resume dl" ? This isn't about speed,it's about wasted time.

BSOD169 said:
just get cable or DSL

Please read the start of this.he/she has what he/she has and wan'ts to tweak it.Eveyone can't afford cable or DSL.I can now but not always.
DAP is the sollution to inclomplete downloads.

Back
Top Bottom