Can't post on a particular website

TarlsQtr

Beta member
I recently installed Norton Internet Security. Since doing so, I have not been able to post on one specific website and get the following message:

"The host you are trying to send the input from is not a valid host."

I emailed the website and they claim it is a firewall problem. I have scoured the Norton instructions and can't find anything that solves the problem. I have no "Private Information" in the "Privacy Control" tab, so it cannot be that.

Any ideas? Am a relative newbie at this.

Thanks.

I'll try from my parents' computer in the next day or so and get back to you.

I appreciate the reply.

TarlsQtr said:
I recently installed Norton Internet Security. Since doing so, I have not been able to post on one specific website and get the following message:

"The host you are trying to send the input from is not a valid host."

I emailed the website and they claim it is a firewall problem. I have scoured the Norton instructions and can't find anything that solves the problem. I have no "Private Information" in the "Privacy Control" tab, so it cannot be that.

Any ideas? Am a relative newbie at this.

Thanks.

Also, try disabling the firewall to see if it works. If it does, then you might want to try installing Norton again as the firewall could have been messed up while installing it (like it did with me when i had it, couldn't get on two of my fav sites coz of it)

Hope you manage to get it sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom