Your OS

Damit....how am I going to get $70 Million in 24 hours for all these donations to children's causes on my Credit Card?
I know! I'll steal it from Bill Gates!!!!

Ace9286 said:
Damit....how am I going to get $70 Million in 24 hours for all these donations to children's causes on my Credit Card?

That might work, and i dont think old Bill would mind, or notice for that matter
:)

TheSickness said:
That might work, and i dont think old Bill would mind, or notice for that matter
:)

LMAO - probably not ... yet if you burnt a copy of Windows 95 infront of him, he'd flip because he would lose out on something like ridiculous like £20/30.

Rocker said:
LMAO - probably not ... yet if you burnt a copy of Windows 95 infront of him, he'd flip because he would lose out on something like ridiculous like £20/30.

Yup, coz he's a tight pocketed bastard
:D

He has too much money, yet he wonts more, and he dont like it when he loses out on a tiny bit (that he wouldn't notice anyway)

Then again, i could do with 20 quid right now :D

Rocker said:
Keep wishing ... anyways, I thought there was an OS called "Lindows"? You could get sued by thousands just like that Mike Rowe guy who named his website "Mikerowesoft".
Yeah, there is an os called Lindows that is a cross between windows and linux, hence how they got the name.

Ace9286 said:

Tut Tut Tut! Not very nice; he does give to many many charities himself. With more than that! :D

Back
Top Bottom