great site

Newber

Baseband Member
i'm coming from www.tech-forums.net. i was there since january. i had 520 posts there. it was a pretty good forum except for one big factor. the ADMIN and MODS where horrible. i tolerated it for a while but it got out of hand. they're just a bunch of hipocrytes. but i found computerforums.org and i knew this place was a HECK of a lot better. i just wanted to point this out to you guys and don't make the same mistake as they did down in Tech Forums. i plan to have a long posting career here in computer forums.

yashar said:
i'm coming from www.tech-forums.net. i was there since january. i had 520 posts there. it was a pretty good forum except for one big factor. the ADMIN and MODS where horrible. i tolerated it for a while but it got out of hand. they're just a bunch of hipocrytes. but i found computerforums.org and i knew this place was a HECK of a lot better. i just wanted to point this out to you guys and don't make the same mistake as they did down in Tech Forums. i plan to have a long posting career here in computer forums.

Haha ... I'm a member there ... didn't notice anything wrong with Mods or Admins ... but then again, I haven't been there in months.

Anyways, welcome.
:)

let me tell you with the new admin larry, its horrible there. one time this member was flaing another member and the mods just laugh. the member was making fun of him because of religion and culture and the mods just laughed. i send a pm to the mods an the ADMIN. but no action was taken and that member is stil posting spam and making fun of people. they're just a bunch of hypocrytes. they say don't make fun of people and don't double posts but they go along and do it. i was disapointed in them.

yashar said:
let me tell you with the new admin larry, its horrible there. one time this member was flaing another member and the mods just laugh. the member was making fun of him because of religion and culture and the mods just laughed. i send a pm to the mods an the ADMIN. but no action was taken and that member is stil posting spam and making fun of people. they're just a bunch of hypocrytes. they say don't make fun of people and don't double posts but they go along and do it. i was disapointed in them.

Hmm. I'll take a look later. :)

yashar said:

Welcome

This place is alot better than most of the other forums i go on or have been on (PBS and Dear Wandy are but a few). The Admin here is great, not unfair at all, and Rocker is a great mod, not unfair either, and the members are great, so far i haven't seen any (or much) spam and no arguments. :D

You will probably like this place very much, just like i do :)

Yeah; I think its the advantage of only having two Staff; each who are very dedicated to the Forum! Some staff are just a bit wierd.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah; I think its the advantage of only having two Staff; each who are very dedicated to the Forum! Some staff are just a bit wierd.

Yup, usually having many staff is bad, as sometimes they dissagree. Less staff is usually the best :D

TheSickness said:
Welcome

This place is alot better than most of the other forums i go on or have been on (PBS and Dear Wandy are but a few). The Admin here is great, not unfair at all, and Rocker is a great mod, not unfair either, and the members are great, so far i haven't seen any (or much) spam and no arguments. :D

You will probably like this place very much, just like i do :)

That is because PBS is full of bitching, spam, flame wars, more bitching, and overly inflated egos .. as well as a bunch of people who think they can get away with everything, get caught and find themselves with a warning or deleted, then cry like little babies about it ... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind comments too.

- Rocker -

Back
Top Bottom